newhall_creek_1993

This bridge north of 11th St. was originally built with two lanes in 1922 and was widened to four lanes in 1935 as shown by the date on the railing. It was replaced by a wider bridge in 1996. The photo dates to 1993 and was taken from the Caltrans Photo Log. Photo Courtesy – CALTRANS.

(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)